Today Mouss will give a simple introduction about the Gem System.
There are 9 types of gems:
- Ruby (Increase Hero STR)
- Sapphire (Increase Hero INT)
- Topaz (Increase Hero AGI)
- Jade (Increase Hero STA)
- Fire Crystal (Increase Hero ATK)
- Amethyst (Increase Hero M.DEF)
- Obsidian (Increase Hero P.DEF)
- Ocean Heart (Increase Hero Heal Bonus)
- Laurel (Increase Hero Heal Receive)
Each type of gem has six levels, when you collect 4 lower level gems, a higher level gem could be evoluted. Higher level gem will bring you more power.
During the evolution, a certain amount of coins will be cost; higher level gem evolution will cost more coins.
level of gems cost of coins
level 1 gem 0
level 2 gem 8000
level 3 gem 13000
level 4 gem 21000
level 5 gem 34000
level 6 gem 55000
How to gain gems:
- Outland monsters, dropped treasure box
- Sold at the shop
- Dropped from guild instances
Each hero could be equipped 6 gems at the most, and the gem slot will be opened once the hero reach a certain level.
Gem Slot Hero Level
You can only equip one gem for each type. The equiped gem could also be unequiped if you need.
Which gem is your favourate? You could share your opinions with us through commenting on our Facebook fanpage.